April 18, 2009

Alone Again, Naturally!


Today is rainy, windy and wet outside. Although, it is not hailing like it was last night, I won't venture out today if I can help it. With Kim gone to work on sets, I'm once again Home Alone. Unlike Macaulay Culkin, I'm not too worried about bothersome crooks trying to break into my house. My only pest is this gray tabby cat draped across my lap while I try to use my laptop.

With many closets in my house that clearly need an overhaul, the abundant amount of paperwork lying around in the office (loose translation of office), not to mention a small video project I am working on, plus the daily housework of cleaning floors, washing clothes and such, one would think that I could keep myself busy 24/7. I've several books that were bought, loaned, and gifted to me waiting for my attention. Obviously, there is no shortage of work and entertainment around here to occupy my time well into the night.

So, what will it be that captures my attention, that intrigues me enough to indulge my senses for long periods of time? I'm thinking my video project would be a nice little task that I could dive into with joy and gain a sense of fulfilled completion by the end of the day. Working on a creative project won't tax my brain too much or frustrate me to tears. Perhaps I'd even get some of the laundry washed or a floor vaccumed inbetween creative thoughts. I'm liking this idea very much.

As soon as I finish a second cup of coffee and check out what my friends on HGTV are doing this morning, I'll get started. Yep, that's what I'll do. Hope you all have a very productive day.

Ooooo, one of my Facebook friends has commented on a thread I was part of...I have to check it out. Bye!

1 comment:

Stefanni said...

Maybe I was supposed to write that FB status to encourage you to think about closets again!! This is too funny, Mary Lou--neither of us wants to tackle a closet, but both of us know we should!! So far, I haven't done a thing but read FB and blogs and such. Ask me at the end of the day if I actually got one chore done...

Powered By Blogger