October 25, 2006

I Want My Email!

My email server isn't working this evening. It would seem that there is some maintenance going on that is effecting our ability to send and receive email. I can't even check in through Safari. It used to be that if I had a problem with my email I could go online to the WWW and check my mail. Now that doesn't even work. Or, until recently, I could even check my email by using the computers at my school where I work. But our school district decided that Earthlink posed some sort of threat to education and that site is blocked. So I won't even be able to view my personal email from school. I can only use my school email account.

Ugh! I'm so addicted to my email and checking it several times a day. I've tried to forget about it during the workday and I suppose that is all for the best since I can't use it at work anymore.

So, if you are reading this blog and you are one of the people that I regularly email with, I'll check on you tomorrow. Hopefully, Earthlink will get all of their kinks out overnight.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Thursday evening and that may explain why we have not heard from you today.
Miss you. Hope you get email back SOON. I wrote to you tonight venting from my awful day with the kids. By the time you read it, perhaps life will be better again.
Abilene Zchick

Powered By Blogger