October 1, 2005

7 Answers to 7 Questions

Deana tagged me and I must say this wasn't as easy as she made it seem. ML

7 answers to 7 questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

* Watch my grandchildren graduate from high school and college
* Become a great-grandmother
* Write something worth sharing with others
* Organize my worldly goods
* Organize a family reunion of my parent's families
* Paint my living room and burn the curtains
* Love my husband until the day I die

7 things I can do:

* Play piano and guitar, not well
* Sing
* Type fast
* Use basic computer skills
* Sew a garment (though I don't like to)
* Bake Toll-House Chocolate Chip cookies
* Be a better person

7 things I cannot do:

* Bring my parents back
* Have anymore babies (thank you, Lord)
* Change my career
* Dance
* Build a house
* Fix plumbing of any kind
* Understand anything about insurance

7 things that attract me to another person:

* Their attraction to me
* Fun-loving
* Jokes and enjoys the simple things of life
* Tenderness of spirit
* Kind to others
* Has a love of music
* Gets that lyrics are more important than the tune

7 Celebrity Crushes:

* David McCollum (of Man from U.N.C.L.E.)
* The oldest son on the TV show "Flipper"
* Peter Tork (The Monkeys)
* Robert Redford
* Tom Hanks
* Matthew Perry
* Hugh Grant

7 things I say the most:

* I'm tired
* I want to retire
* I love you
* I don't want to go to work
* I'll quit
* "Stop talking." (to my classes)
* I'll do it tomorrow

7 bloggers I am tagging:

* Kyle
* Jason
* Nell
* David
* Debbie M.
* Kim (who doesn't blog but should)
* Tyler











4 comments:

Nellie said...

Deana tagged me too. I've thought of lots more answers to the questions since I posted. :-)

Deb said...

Hey, Friend!

Glad to hear you, Kim, and the family are safe and okay. We have all been concerned over here for you and the situation of drastic change.

My step-sister lives in Houston and spent 3 hours on the motorway before getting fed up and turning around to go back home. And my sister-in-law's mother lives in Lufkin and rode the storm out taking care of her ill father in a trailor home. Is the power back on yet?

It's nice to read your Blog again now that you're back at it. I also had to take a break. I was appointed choir director at a church in August (3 choirs, one that sings in the cathedrals here throughout Southern England), and it's been hectic but fun getting settled into the new routine!

Thanks always for sharing your thoughts. 7 is my favourite number!

Kyle said...

Sorry, I already did this. Consider yourself my tagger, because I cheated and did it without being tagged.

Anonymous said...

OH, my GAUDD.. I remember THAT...David McCallum (wasn't his character name, Ian?), Sandy (don't remember his real name) and Peter...I haven't thought of THAT in years & years & well, just toooo many years... What a hoot......

What wonderful insight, but I do have to question some of your "cannots" because...

You most CERTAINLY CAN change your career... you can be ANYTHING you want to be...you just have to take the time... we are NEVER ever TOOOO OLD to start something new...

You CAN dance...just listen to the music in your soul and move...dancing does not have to be perfect...unless it's ballroom dancing....

You CAN fix plumbing (and build a house)...get a book...and be brave..be very brave...and have the number for a good plumber handy just in case...C:-D

Powered By Blogger