April 26, 2005

I'm Back...

Well I finally got back on the blog. I was afraid that the "blog-master" had dropped me from cyberspace connections. But in reality I forgot my username. Duh! but I'm good now.

I'm ready for summer to get here. I wake up too early and I've done it for too long. Its time to quit. I just can't afford to quit.

I read a very good book recently. Its "The Mermaid Chair" by Sue Monk Kidd. She also wrote "The Secret Life of Bees" which I also loved. The Mermaid Chair has a crazy mother that is cutting off her own fingers and a daughter that has been married and living a very traditional life for 20+ years when she decides it isn't enough and has an affair with a monk. It really is very very good.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Good to have you back. As I clicked on Mom's blog I thought, at what point will I just stop checking. You can rest assure that they won't drop you. I've seen blogs that haven't seen action for almost a year. Maybe that actually do make you inactive after a year. Anyway, glad to see you back.

Jason said...

So what are you saying, mom? After being married and living a "traditional life" for almost 30 years, are you considering an affair with a monk?

Powered By Blogger