January 20, 2007

My Son, the Doctor


Last Friday, our oldest son, Jason,
flew back to Michigan to defend his doctoral dissertation at Michigan State University. I am proud to say that the committee accepted it and he is now fully vested as a Ph.D. in Family and Child Ecology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy.

This comes on the cusp of his 30th birthday. It's hard to believe that my oldest son is 3 decades old. My goodness I was young when he was born!

Yes, Kim and I are two proud parents.
Congratulations, Dr. Martin.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

You should be proud. What an accomplishment for Jason and all who have supported him in his journey! Can't wait to see him and call him Dr. Martin.

Anonymous said...

Mary Lou,
Very excited that you are the mother of Dr. Martin! I know it is a great accomplishment for Jason.

Miami Chick

Powered By Blogger