April 13, 2007

The Unpost

It has been a while since I last entered a post of any substance. To write something on my blog, I have to consider so many things. For example, if I write about questionable subject matters, I must consider all of my church friends that might read my blog. I don't want to offend them. If I talk about my family, I run the risk of only my family reading my blog. If I "gripe" and complain about what is going on in my life, I come across sounding pitiful.

I have a wide range of topics, to tell the truth, and I can't make up my mind as to what I should share on this public forum. Here are some of the offerings.
1. My church life or lack thereof.
2. What's new in Albuquerque!
3. Retirement has a season and time
4. Blank walls with no color
5. Inside the Mind of a teenage male cat

I could go on, but then I'd be obligated to come up with a post for the subjects and frankly, I just don't have the energy. Oooh, there's one...
6. Where Did the Energy Go?

So what do you think? What should I blog about as we come to the close of the school season and my life as a teacher of young minds? I'm open. Oh, and if you could slip a twenty in the mail for my time and trouble, I'd be much obliged. Thanks!
Oh and BTW...don't you think my son and newest grandpuppy are he cutest things?! (see previous blog entry)

5 comments:

Nellie said...

I vote for topics 2 and 5. Both sound interesting.

The picture on the previous post is hilarious!

Mary Lou said...

The pic was made at Ryan's house. That's of course, Kyle and little Auggie.
Your votes have been entered (into my brain) for consideration.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I vote for number 4 "Blank walls with no color." That may apply to many aspects of your life that bear some consideration. Maybe that appeals to me because I have many blank walls with no color.

Mary Lou said...

Miami Chick,
No. 4 does present a twist on my life that might be interesting to explore. I HAVE been wanting to brighten my wardrobe lately. I would like to be a more colorful (dare I say?) "senior citizen". However, that SC phrase makes me cringe a bit.

Thank you for your suggestion.

sarahdawn said...

I vote for #4 & 5. Color is a good thing in a wardrobe no matter what your age. #5 made me laugh just trying to imagine what you might have to say on the subject. And yes, that pic of Kyl and the puppy cracks me up!!

Powered By Blogger