January 7, 2006

New Stuff

I have a new computer and I'm so excited about using this laptop. My very generous brother in law was very responsible for me getting this upgrade of technology. I hope that I can learn some new tricks and make my blogs look better. I'm just looking forward to moving through cyberspace with a bit more speed.

Anyway, so far I'm managing to update my information without a lot of trouble. Now to move all of those files from the old computer that did not burn CD's to this new computer. Yikes! I hope I can do that.

I know to some of you computer gurus it would be easy, but I have to read every tutorial and guide to help me. Then if all else fails, I ask my computer savvy husband.

Hey, I got to do a spell check for the first time. A function that my old computer could not perform on this blogsite.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Congrats on the computer update! It's fun to find out new things you can do, and to be able to do it faster is the best. I was amazed in the improvement of speed when we went from dial up to cable.

I miss you! I will be home the week of the 16th. My sister is coming to stay with Mom so I can come home for a week. Can't wait to see everybody. It feels like I've been away a LOOONNGG time!

Hope to see you next Sunday. I haven't been able to go to church since Mom fell.

Let me know any new "tricks" you learn with your new computer. I'm always wanting to learn more too.

Powered By Blogger